STYLE – AMERICAN SINGLE MALT WHISKEY
The culmination of all things Rogue, Rolling Thunder Stouted Whiskey is the ultimate culmination of Rogue’s farmer, brewer, cooper, distillery. This limited-edition whiskey is distilled at Rogue’s distillery, then aged in barrels built by hand at Rogue’s cooperage, Rolling Thunder Barrel Works. These barrels had already aged an Imperial Stout brewed by Rogue’s brewery. The final product is a 3-year aged American Single Malt – aged one year in new Oregon Oak barrels and two years in stout saturated Oregon Oak barrels. Rolling Thunder Stouted Whiskey combines the
spice and citrus tones of Oregon Oak, the flavor of the original whiskey and the deep, dark tones from the stout. It is big, bold and a true one-of-a-kind whiskey that bridges the gap between Single Malt and Bourbon.
BARREL: New Oregon Oak Char 4
Ingredients: Rogue Dare and Risk proprietary malts, Crystal 15 malt, free-range coastal water.
- 2019: Best Craft Distiller Whiskey – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019: Double Gold – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019: Gold – American Craft Spirits Association Judging
- 2019: Silver – Cigar & Spirits, World Spirits Competition
- 2018: Gold – Luxury Masters