Reflective of the Newport, Oregon climate, this hand-crafted whiskey provides a clear sense of our home along the Yaquina Bay with soft malt notes, subtle hints of smoke and briny sea air. Crafted from malted Two Row Barley that is 10% smoked with apple and alder, the wash is brewed at our brewery just yards from the distillery. After distillation, it is aged for a minimum of five years in char 3 new American Oak barrels.
**BARREL: **New American Char 3
Ingredients: Munich Malt, Free-Range Coastal Water & Rogue’s Proprietary Pacman Yeast.
- 2018: Platinum – SIP Awards
- 2018: Gold – Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018: Gold – Cigar & Spirits: World Spirits Competition
- 2018: Gold – Fifty Best, American Single Malt Whiskey
- 2018: Silver – San Francisco World Spirits Competition