One of few malted rye whiskeys, the malting process in Rogue’s hand-crafted Oregon Rye Malt softens the spice notes typical of rye whiskeys and makes for a more approachable whiskey that builds in flavor. The barley in the mash bill (52% rye, 48% barley) further rounds out the taste and mouthfeel creating an easy sipping experience. Complex nuttiness is softened by light caramel and a hint of citrus leading to cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper.
BARREL: New American Oak Char 3
Ingredients: 2-Row, Munich & Rye Malt; Pacman Yeast & Free Range Coastal Water.
- 2018: Double Gold – Cigar & Spirits: World Spirits Competition
- 2018: Gold – Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018: Bronze – International Whisky Competition
- 2018: Silver – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2018: Best Oregon Whisky, Third Place – International Whisky Competition