Meet the Brewer – North End Brewing
Tuesday 21 May – 6pm – 8pm
Malt Traders CBD, 10 Market Street
Hailing from the humble town of Waikanae on the Kapiti Coast in New Zealand, North End Brewing is the brainchild of three Kiwis passionate about food, drink and the coast. Inspired by traditional European styles, North End’s beers show creativity, finesse and provenance both to these traditional styles and the landscape in which they are brewed.
Come meet Kieran Haslett-Moore, Head Brewer and Partner of North End Brewing, for a chat and to taste through a selection of their awesome range!
We’ll be tasting:
- North End Fieldway – NZ Pale Ale 5.8%
- North End Become the Ocean – Gose 5%
- North End Petit Luna – Hibiscus & Lime Sour Ale 2.5%
- North End Brett Reserve Grissette – Farmhouse Ale 5.5%
- North End La Voile Noir – Dark Saison 6.5%
- North End Oud Bruin – Barrel Aged Oud Bruin 6.2%
- North End Rhum Visitation – Oaked Quadruple 10.5%
Tasting will include nibbles and special pricing for takeaways on the night.